When you go Beyond 1320, anything can happen!
Welcome to the street racer's ultimate playground, we start where the rubber stops and find out who can really get down on any surface. Beyond 1320 Blacktop Shootout provides street racers a safe environment to race for big money, and the fans a place to be able to take in all of the action. All without having to worry about the law lurking in the shadows. You never quite know what is going to happen on this surface, it's one of those things you just have to be there to see! Don't miss all of the action on Saturday night, August 17th, at Alamo City Motorplex!
Media Request Form
Media, to be considered for Beyond 1320 Blacktop Shootout media credentials please fill out this quick form and tell us a little about yourself and/or the company you represent. Spots are limited so please act fast!
Pre-registering for Beyond 1320 Blacktop Shootout is free and easy! Look over all three of our action packed classes and let us know which one we will be seeing you compete in.
General Event Rules
- Pimp Juice/VHT burnouts only
- One burnout only (any smoke from tires counts as a burnout)
- Flashlight start with finish line spotter and cameras on both ends
- You jump you lose, you cross you lose
- First is worst! A jump will end the race even if the other competitor crosses center afterwards
Run Whatcha Brung
$200 Entry, $10,000 To Win!
- Door Cars Only
- No Rules, No BS, No Crybabies!
- 24 vehicle minimum for payout
$150 Entry, $4,000 To Win!
- 29.5x10.5 Non-W Max Tire
- 315 Radial and 28x10.5W are OK
- No 4x4/AWD
- No Wheelie Bars
- 20 vehicle minimum for payout
Street Car Shootout
$50 Entry, $1,000 To Win!
- Open to street legal vehicles only
- Must have current tags (plates, registration, insurance, etc)
- DOT approved Radial Tires only, no full slicks
- No 4x4/AWD
- 15 vehicle minimum for payout
Full Size Truck Shootout
Get your tickets and fence line parking online now!
Save time with our hassle-free online ticket ordering system. Get yours today!