Tour De Texas No-Prep Championship
If you live in or race in Texas, then the Project X Promotions Tour De Texas No-Prep Championship is for you! Come on the tour with us this 2021 season as we hit 4 big events at 3 different racetracks in the great state of Texas. Championship points will be kept in Big Tire & Small Tire, and prizes will be awarded at the season finale, Winter Meltdown 6. If you are ready to get back to having fun No-Prep racing this year, mark your calendar down and get ready to race! We will see you at the first event, Bounty Hunters 5, in Odessa Texas on March 5-6!
Official 2021 Points Structure & Procedures
All round points calculations are based off of Saturday's Main Event Big Tire & Small Tire classes. Extra Points available during Friday Night Cash Days. Brawl In The Falls 2.0 is a Points and a Half event, and will be calculated on a 1.5X multiple of the below values. Updated 1/6/2021
How To Earn Points
Points rewarded are driver, not vehicle specific. Drivers may change vehicles over the course of the "tour" while maintaining their points totals.
- Show up- 10 Points per event
*Racer must pass tech and complete burnout in 1st round of Saturday's main event for these points*
- Round Win- 10 Points per round win
- Winner Bonus- 10 Points
- Runner Up Bonus- 6 Points
- Semi Finalist Bonus- 4 Points
Extra Points Opportunities
- Compete in all scheduled 2021 Tour De Texas events- 20 Points
- Friday Night Cash Days Winner- 10 Points
- Friday Night Cash Days Runner Up- 6 Points
*If final round is unable to be completed due to weather circumstances, both racers will receive Runner Up bonus points*
- Eliminate previous Main Event Winner from competition in Saturday eliminations- 8 Points
- Eliminate current Points Leader (going into event) from competition in Saturday eliminations- 8 Points
If a tie exists in any prize winning points position at the end of the Tour De Texas, it shall be resolved as follows. If, after step one is followed a tie still remains, additional steps are to be followed until tie is broken.
- Number of Events Attended
- Number of Round Wins
- Number of Head-to-Head Wins
TBA- Look for announcements on Championship Prizes coming soon!
Championship Points Standings
Big Tire & Small Tire points standings after 1 of 4 races.
Next Event: Brawl In The Falls 2.0, May 7-8. 1.5x Points Race
Bounty Hunters 5
Penwell Knights Raceway
March 5-6, 2021
Brawl In The Falls 2.0
Wichita Raceway Park
Wichita Falls, Texas
May 7-8, 2021
Freedom & Fireworks
Houston Raceway Park
July 2-3, 2021
Winter Meltdown 6
Houston Raceway Park
December 3-4, 2021